REGISTER FOR A ONE-ON-ONE WORKSHOP FOR LEARNING ...
How To Create An Online Communications Strategy
Achieve your targeted goals.
Keep your communications heading towards the target.
Be in charge of what you are doing online.
No more wasting time online - know how to reach your goals!
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL ...
- CHOOSE A NEED that is a "real life" need within your business communications.
- VIA HANDS ON DOING, learn how to develop the 7 layers of connectivity for a "tight & effective" strategy.
- HAVE 1-ON-1 GUIDANCE throughout all your learning sessions! Undivided attention & training.
The SEVEN Layers Of Connectivity Of An Online Communications Strategy
- Define the target audience for the goal you want to reach.
- Define all the demographics of the defined target audience.
- Define all the online locations where your target audience will be found.
- Looking at the locations in #3, lay out a visual "flow" that will be required to support your need to attract, connect, engage and convert online prospects of your target audience to your goal. (buyer journey)
- Assign the purpose for the communications of "each" link of your communications throughout the buyer journey from each initial location for "attracting, connecting, engaging & converting."
- Assign the job definition of each online resource that will be used throughout the buyer journey to support the purposes of your communications. What must the resource be able to do for you to reach your goal.
- Package your strategy so that it is reacy for implementation! You are ready to reach your goal.
THREE "1- ON -1" SESSIONS
By Phone/Online - 90 - 120 minutes each
Session One - Layers 1-4
Session Two - Layer 5
Session Three - Layers 6 & 7
Lazy Friendly Summer Savings Of $200!
A $500 Value For Only $297
For 10 Sign-ups Only
Reserve NOW with $50 deposit
PAY AS YOU GO - $97 per session
PAY $297 IN FULL NOW
Submit your payments NOW to reserve your spot.
Payment links will be closed after 10 people have registered!
All sessions must be started by August 20th and
completed by September 3oth.
Strategy to be based upon a mutually agreed upon
"real life" need of workshop attendee.